Visualizações de página na última semana

terça-feira, 29 de agosto de 2017

CUBURA♦MODA♦EXILE

I came back from my great holidays!
and full of news! 

♥For today I come to cover a top that I adored a designer specially known for making clothes for Femboys, CUBURA(here link for MP)! But this top is something divine and very female! So I bring it here to the blog I think it deserves the purchase because it has a accessible price and it is available in various colours and gives in various models of mesh body, and also a review there on the marketplace! Girls run out there! I'll leave the MP up there!

The hair is from the EXILE... my beloved EXILE, this super fluffy hair still is 50L because they participated in the fifty Lindens Fridays, and are worth a lot, it is too beautiful!

♥The shoes are FREE... go get them from MODA store, comes in the colors silver and gold and are something... mmm appealing to have in the inventory!

Hugs and kisses 
CM

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário