Visualizações de página na última semana

quinta-feira, 31 de agosto de 2017

Nikita from MONOMANIA


Hello my loves!

♥I'm back and with news as I said! My friend Agatarosa with the help of my partner gave me this challenge of blogging for MONOMANIA! If you do not know who she is, I'm already saying that you're the one who loses the best of SL.

♥A brand new but with everything to succeed!

♥Today I bring you this outfit of shorts and top that gives by the name of NIKITA, it is a very dear clothes! Gives that look fashion and very in ... the shorts are open to the front as you can see and the shirt / top is very very bold! Gives in several bodies so I think a great acquisition! And the tattoo, name MONOMANIA - Oriental Flowers Tattoo ... beautiful! Full of color and with many details also of  MONOMANIA ... a great job! And I was looking for a tattoo for some time and I loved her with passion!

Kisses and Hugs
CM

MONOMANIA LINKS:
LM: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tender%20Love/160/63/3701
MP: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/145763

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário