Visualizações de página na última semana

quinta-feira, 13 de julho de 2017

Lets go to the Big Event KT CREATORS FESTIVAL













Dress by: Ever An' Angel - Midnight in The Garden - Red Crys

When I saw this dress I thought: I don't know if I like it, but I like it, but after I walk with it a bit, for I admit that gala dresses are not my area, I enjoyed it immensely, has only this texture and is beautiful with many details, it is only in Fitmesh but manages to adapt to the Maitreya body, hiding some parts, also did not know this store but I am very surprised , designers with quality and creativity, congrats to Ever An' Angel for this gorgeous dress!
This dress is for the event KT Creators Festival so the LM is there in the event image, on the blog;












What about this set of feathers on my head?! What do you think? I found it super gorgeous and it combines divinely with the dress. The name of this accessory is the shades of grey headpiece The stone's works store, plus a designer who has not known and that surprises me by the positive. The photo accessories are from Stone ´s Works, the necklace is beautiful and can be used in events but also in the day to day with some jeans will be super well, at this moment to me my jewel of election in SL. So and again I congratulate these creators who strive but are unrecognised and have a great job. These pieces will also be available at the KT Creators Festival, visit girls will be amazed!

Hugs & Kisses
CM

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário