Visualizações de página na última semana

quarta-feira, 12 de julho de 2017

mhmm I wish people come to KT Creators Festival

Dress by: !MiNT! Zoe Dress 
Decor well : !MiNT! Pixie Wishing Well  - Red
Hair: {Limerence} Denny hair-Browns

Hey, girls! These days will be intense for the blog! With the KT Creators festival, I want to show you the designers who are there because this event has a cause and clear these designers deserve recognition for the beautiful work they are doing, so here I will try to do my part!

♥Look at that beautiful well... it's very cute and how come you can make beautiful pictures and have it in our home garden! It's from the store !Mint!, and I can say that I didn't know her work up here and I am amazed because it shows an excellent quality and clear to this event this well is something very original!

♥♥Now the dress... girls look at this dress! I'm delighted... It's what comes in the photo, simple and sexy with the detail of the belt and in color pink and blue can meet Lo also at the KT Creators Festival*, it's from the store !Mint!. And it was as I said above very surprised by the positive with this designer and the SL continues to hide good designers!

♥♥♥-my new passion is called {Limerence} and for already just bought a hair, this one that comes in the photo, which is wonderful and i love it so much! I found the store by case on my ride by Flickr and decided to go visit and I found this beautiful hair! The hair costs 250l and is the price for each color pack! The fatpack I confess I didn't see but I leave the LM here.

They're waiting for more news coming around!
Hugs and kisses
Carla M. Eyren
* This Landamark is on site,inside the Oficial Logo of the event, just click on it and you get there;

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário