Visualizações de página na última semana

sexta-feira, 14 de julho de 2017

Ready?! Start today KT CREATORS FESTIVAL

dressed by: .:S.C:. Midsummer Primrose Collection - Red

Hey Hey girls! 
Here we are again with more items from KT Creators Festival. I am en sung with the attention of all the designers and also for the great team that is formed. And I make the blog of each of the designers very fondly for helping in this event and cause!

♥This time I bring a complete outfit of .: S. C:. Sheba's Closet, and girls! It comes with all that I have dressed including the headband of flowers that is beautiful!
I put myself here because today the show begins, and with this I mean the KT creators festival so my girls let's go there and help in this cause so noble and also neglected, it is not easy to live with it but with patience and love everything is resolved but also need funds for various things because it has diverse needs! You can start here, .: S. C:. Sheba's closet has various outfits like that, gorgeous and creative!

Hugs & Kisses
CM

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário