Visualizações de página na última semana

quarta-feira, 2 de agosto de 2017

Prom Night! *KIB* *.EscalateD. *

Dress: KiB Designs - Satine Gown @VSSR
Hair: .EscalateD. Bella - VSSR Exclusive

Hello, Girls!
Me and my absences I know! But I bring many novelties not only of the event VSSR but also some gifts groups, so be attentive!

♥Today I bring this gorgeous dress of KiB Designs , it's the first time in the VSSR event and I can say it's a wonderful premiere! The dress has varied textures, which can combine them to your liking, also brings with the bracelet that is a Dollarbie in the event VSSR! Great choice for Gala dress!

♥The hair is from the .EscalateD., I can say that it is a hair with HUD has a tiara and this also, is a unique VSSR! This also has a gift available at the VSSR event!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário