Visualizações de página na última semana

terça-feira, 4 de julho de 2017

LFW for VSSR & gift from MODA

Le Fashion Whore - Isabelle Bikini LM VSSR
[MODA] JULY 4TH PUMPS (PUBLIC GIFT)

I'm back, girls!

♥Today is the day of good things! It's 4th of July and in some places, in America and Independence Day to commemorate MODA launched a free gift open to the public very beautiful as you can see in the photo! It comes in white and black and they're wonderful! I'm honest I wasn't very confident but I was and I loved it! So run to go fetch LM up!

♥Bikini is from Le Fashion Whore and how it comes is sweet! Brings a HUD to change textures and I can say that my avatar was very sweet with him! With
Le fashion whore, we are accustomed to this quality and creativity so thumbs up to our Lee and thank you very much! You can find this bikini at the VSSR event until July 20th.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário