Visualizações de página na última semana

terça-feira, 4 de julho de 2017

Blossom for VSSR! news, Poses and much more!

Bikini and skirt : ::BLOSSOM::  - for VSSR July
Sandals: *S0H0E Shoes* - for VSSR July
Pose: Pose 34 from SS3 Female Fatpack Hover Stand v1.02

Good morning, girls!
And let's show some of the VSSR event!

♥Today we have BLOSSOM... our beloved Blossom and her sexy and very beautiful clothes! The bikini that comes with the HUD to change textures, that to me are beautiful, some with glitter,I adore! The skirt, comes with HUD too and has this particularity of the gradient, going to change from one color to another, that I loved too much! With these gorgeous wires, I'm relieved!

♥Now the sandals! They are from SOHOE shoes and are equally inspired! Full of details and bring HUD to change the color of the details! They give a more relaxed but sexy look really sexy!

These beautiful clothes and shoes serve in the bodies we are accustomed to see and use! For me, no doubt.... Wonderful creators and should be in the top... and no, it's not because they're at the VSSR event is because they make a excellent work!

The Pose! I found this pose creator and studios in the marketplace and I am delighted! Quality even in the simplest pose stand that is a pose stand! For me it deserves 5 * review! See the link to MP or even the LM will love the store! the name of this is 
SecondSnaps // Second Habitat!


Hugs & Kisses
CM

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário