Visualizações de página na última semana

terça-feira, 6 de junho de 2017

Beach time!

WELLMADE/EXILE/ V/S


Hello, Girls!
Yesterday I announced on Facebook the blog a beautiful photo with a clothing from the WELLMADE store.

Now it's time to know the name and much more about this outfit!

♥The name of this outfit is Samira, come with a HUD to change color, 4 colors more specifically, are summer colors that we love. This set is the pasties and the cover up.
I can say it's a pretty sexy outfit but I confess I expected more from the WELLMADE store, it's creative yes, but for me I'm not much of a fan of the cover up textures. You can find this outfit on VSSR EVENT.

♥The hairs from the EXILE store, I'm a big fan.
It's an old gift but they look great in pictures and bring HUDs in various colours exile gina is the name of this awesome hair!


The eyes are beautiful to die are from the store V/S.
They have 21 fabulous colours. I really like this designer, although I know it a little while, eyes and make up, are the strong point without any doubt. Without forgetting that he is a catwa developer, he deserves the credits attributed to him. It has been the eyes that I have used in the last photos and also the make-up, more precisely the lipstick. These products are available at VSSR event.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário