Visualizações de página na última semana

quarta-feira, 28 de junho de 2017

* B.D.R * free stuff and Fav*



I'm back, girls!
I apologise for the absence but sometimes the RL makes it confusing!

I bring new things and for free! Curious, see with me the description below!

♥The outfit I'm wearing is beautiful comes with HUD, to change the skirt and even the top... it's a very old store in our second Life B.D.R. ..::: Beautiful Dirty rich:::..., in my beginning of Second life was of the great shops of the time and continues to amaze... the name of this outfit and...::: Beautiful Dirty rich:::... La Bohemia GG and just have the group, this is also free so pick up all the gifts from the store! They are all very beautiful and with quality!

♥The hair I have is one of my favourites in Second Life, it's from the store ( r e d ) M i n t also an old woman if you can call her, because she's in SL a long time ago. This hair has the following name (R) m hair, No. 48 ' 17 (brunettes) and I advise you to visit the store! I think it might surprise you.

♥The land is my find, found in the destination guide of SL and I can say that I loved... Lovely to make pictures!LM: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/DYNASTY%20CITY/101/141/27






Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário