Visualizações de página na última semana

quarta-feira, 14 de junho de 2017

Avi Fashion & V.I.P (Very Important Purchase)

New Fashion Groups! 

Avi Fashion
 & 
V.I.P 
(Very Important Purchase)



Hey, girls!
Today I bring you something a little different but I think you deserve a little attention!
Then let's Go!


We all love being fashionable and knowing the latest news in SL, that's obvious!
There are groups, blogges and more!


Today I come to talk about two recent and growing groups!

♥The first, and I am suspicious because I am one of the owners, is the group V.I.P (very important purchase), it is a group I would like to see growing and put there the best of SL, be in the gifts that are going to exist in SL even in the news, we are currently accepting applications for designers as well as curious girls and who want to be part of it and keep it fashionable!





♥The other group is AVI fashion, from my dear friend Mimosa Devin... But this group is not recent and maintains a fairly large number of good designers and there appear there is news, because our designers make a matter of always posting news! So I strongly advise you to join these groups because many good things will come through them. Search the SL below I leave the images and I will leave the key group!
Enjoy yourselves as much as we do because the aim of these groups is to have our inventory full of good things.


Hugs and Kisses 
CM

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário