Visualizações de página na última semana

sábado, 27 de maio de 2017

Scandalize goodies!


Feeling like a Star for free!

Scandalize LM <-----here much more gifts

 Hello, my beautiful avatars!
Today I bring you this wonderful look from Scandalize! The outfit is free and also the shoes! Both come with HUD to change color, and I can tell you ... I REALLY LOVE IT! Well, when you have quality and originality together, is impossible not to love it!

Talking more intimately, this clothes are very sexy and the shoes are gorgeous,both with a simple HUD system! The outift is for the known mesh bodies of the market (Maitreya,Belleza,Slink,etc..) but the shoes are only for MAITREYA.

Group has a fee to enter (100L$)

Yanikka,thank you very much for it! 

 Kisses CM

A special thank you to my partner and best friend for helping me in this photo, thank you YunaLiah Fang.

P.S: Pose by Focus Poses 
MP ; LM

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário